Due to the national lockdown, our charity shop is currently closed but will be reopening from Wednesday 2nd December. We kindly ask that no donations are brought in while we are closed or left outside the shop. We look forward to seeing you when we reopen. Thank you for your co-operation and support.
If you wish to support us by donating items to the shop when we reopen, these are the ways that you can help us:
1) Only donate items on our designated donation days which are Monday and Thursday between 10am and 2pm
2) Please call ahead on the day you plan to donate, this is to make sure we can accommodate your goods. You can reach us on 0113 258 4111.
3) Please bring no more than three large bags of donations at a time and ensure they are sealed
4) Please prioritise donations of clothes, books and games. These items are easier to store and process than other items such as household goods and brica brac
5) Whilst social distancing measures are in place we are unable to accept larger items such as prams, highchairs and coffee tables. Please keep these items at home until we are in a position to start accepting them again
6) If you have already signed up with the Leeds Women’s Aid gift aid scheme please include your donor number and/or surname and postcode with your donation. If you wish to register please contact LWACharityShop@leedswomensaid.org.uk to request a gift aid form
Please do not leave any donations outside the shop.
Gift Aid your Donations
Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and It will not cost you any extra.
If you have any enquiries please contact the shop on 0113 258 4111