We are pleased to announce that our charity shop is now open as of Monday 12th April in line with government guidance. The shop’s opening hours will be Monday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm with donations now accepted during our usual opening hours of Monday to Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
If you wish to support us by donating items to the shop when we reopen, these are the ways that you can help us:
1) Donate items between Monday to Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
2) Please call ahead on the day you plan to donate, this is to make sure we can accommodate your goods. You can reach us on 0113 258 4111.
3) Please bring no more than three large bags of donations at a time and ensure they are sealed
4) Please prioritise donations of clothes, books and games. These items are easier to store and process than other items such as household goods and brica brac
5) Whilst social distancing measures are in place we are unable to accept larger items such as prams, highchairs and coffee tables. Please keep these items at home until we are in a position to start accepting them again
6) If you have already signed up with the Leeds Women’s Aid gift aid scheme please include your donor number and/or surname and postcode with your donation. If you wish to register please contact LWACharityShop@leedswomensaid.org.uk to request a gift aid form
Please do not leave any donations outside the shop.
Gift Aid your Donations
Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and It will not cost you any extra.
Crisp Packet Recycling Scheme
If you have any enquiries please contact the shop on 0113 258 4111