Our shop is open Monday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm with donations accepted during our usual opening hours.
If you wish to support us by donating items to the shop, these are the ways that you can help us:
1) Donate items between Monday to Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
2) Please call ahead on the day you plan to donate, this is to make sure we can accommodate your goods. You can reach us on 0113 258 4111.
3) Please prioritise donations of clothes, books and games. These items are easier to store and process than other items such as household goods and bric a brac
5) Due to limited floor space, we are unable to accept larger items such as prams, highchairs, moses baskets, baby baths, coffee tables. We are also unable to accept electrical items.
6) If you have already signed up with the Leeds Women’s Aid Gift Aid scheme please include your donor number and/or surname and postcode with your donation. If you are a UK taxpayer, you may be asked if you want to Gift Aid your donation. This means our charity can receive an extra 25% of the selling price from the Government for every item of yours we sell. Gift Aid is a vital part of raising funds for our charity and only takes minutes to sign up instore.
Please ensure that donations are in good condition and that they are handed to our staff or volunteers during opening hours. Please do not leave donations outside our shop when we are closed as doing so puts our volunteers, staff, customers and the public at risk. Donations left outside can also be damaged or stolen.
Gift Aid your Donations
Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and It will not cost you any extra.
We are no longer participating in the Terracycle Crisp Packet recycling scheme. To find out more about the scheme and your alternative local drop off points please visit their website here.