Forced Marriage Awareness & Good Practice
• What is a Forced Marriage?
• Exploring the concept of Honour & understanding Honour-Based Violence
• What are the motivations of honour-based abuse and forced marriage?
• Survivors Story & Case study analysis
• Understanding the barriers and consequences to fleeing Forced Marriage
• Identifying risk indicators
• Understanding the role of the Forced Marriage Unit and Forced Marriage Legislation to support professional working with individuals affected by forced marriage, honour based violence and abuse.
• Risk awareness exercise and analysis
• Safety planning exercise and analysis
• Understanding best practice when working with individuals affected by forced marriage.
Book Your Course
£75 voluntary sector
£85 – statutory sector
£120 – private sector
The form will be sent to the address below, you will receive a reply shortly.
Questions & Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note cancellation of your place on this course must be received at least 24 hours in advance in order to refund payment.