Forced Marriage Awareness & Good Practice
Forced Marriage Awareness & Good Practice Training
• What is a Forced Marriage?
• Exploring the concept of Honour & understanding Honour-Based Violence
• What are the motivations of honour-based abuse and forced marriage?
• Survivors Story & Case study analysis
• Understanding the barriers and consequences to fleeing Forced Marriage
• Identifying risk indicators
• Understanding the role of the Forced Marriage Unit and Forced Marriage Legislation to support professional working with individuals affected by forced marriage, honour based violence and abuse.
• Risk awareness exercise and analysis
• Safety planning exercise and analysis
• Understanding best practice when working with individuals affected by forced marriage.
The cost per person per course is £75 to voluntary sector agencies; £85 for statutory agencies and £120 for private sector services.
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Course
£75 voluntary sector
£85 – statutory sector
£120 – private sector
The form will be sent to the address below, you will receive a reply shortly.
Questions & Support Contact: email@example.com
Please note cancellation of your place on this course must be received at least 24 hours in advance in order to refund payment.