Keep an eye on this page for regular updates on everything happening at our shop.
- Our shop will be participating in the Horsforth Walk of Art on 2nd and 3rd July 2022. This year’s theme is ‘Many leaves…one tree’ and we will be displaying both local artwork, and creations from the children in our refuges.
- Thanks to generous maternity donations, we now have a dedicated ‘Maternity’ section in our shop.
- We have a new Ebay rail in store! Pop in to browse through some exclusive, high-end items for discounted prices before they hit our Ebay account.
- You can recycle your old textiles, or ‘rags’ with us, including old bags, shoes, linen and underwear.
- This Christmas, we won the Horsforth Town Council Gold Award for the ‘Best Christmas Shop Front’. Our volunteers have been working very hard at refreshing and updating our shop windows to the latest trends/style
- We no longer accept crisp packet recycling. To find alternative places that recycle crisp packets, please visit this online map. We do however, accept LOL Surprise packaging to be recycled.